This is a large brick structure with a copper steeple. There is a small addition on the northeast corner. In Look Around Burlington, Vermont, put out by the Chittenden County Historic Society, it is noted that services commenced at this location in 1864. This date seems to be accurate because the church is noted in the Burlington City Directory of 1865. The church had previously been located at the corner of Church and Main Streets. At this location the steeple was removed and a mansard roof was put on.