Number 150 is an example of the pedimented gable brick Greek Revival design that was so popular in Burlington in the 1840's and 1850's, complete with the characteristic peaked window in its gable. This house was built circa 1845, perhaps contemporaneously with its neighbor at number 144 N. Union Street. In 1865 this house was the residence of Mrs. T.C. Mills. From 1885 to 1900 it was the home of W.H. Hale, who owned a shoe store. (1)
(1) Vermont Historic Sites and Structures Survey: Burlington North Union Street.