Unlike most of the Greek Revival structures on North Winooski
Avenue, 132 is a wood frame structure sheathed in clapboards.
Aside from this, it is typical for the area. The two and one-half
story gable front structure is three bays wide with a two-story
porch protecting the right side entrance. The second story is
enclosed. Windows, with shutters, are one over one double-hung
sashes symmetrically arranged. The wood truss roof is covered
in slate shingles with projecting eaves.
133 has remained a single-family residence. The first known occupant was A. S. Mears, a photographer who operated a studio on Church Street. He ran a store from the house in the 1880's. Mr. Mears resided here until 1900. (1)