This is another wood framed, clapboard clad Greek Revival residence
with a stone foundation, left side entrance, and front facing
gable with cornice returns. The front door is flanked by sidelights
and is flanked by pilasters supporting a flat-topped entabulature.
The windows of the three bay by four bay, two and one-half story
structure are varied with those on the front façade being
one over one on the first floor, six over one on the second floor,
and a single six over six in the gable. The roof of the main structure
is wood truss covered in slate shingles with a boxed cornice.
A shed roofed addition is located on the north façade.
Originally a single-family residence owned by Franklin Wight (c. 1865, but possibly earlier), by the turn of the century it had been converted to a rental property. 127 was one of the first houses on the block to be converted to a rental property. This signaled a change in the neighborhood from resident-owned middle class to working class rental housing. At present 127 contains two rental units. (1)