Town House, Central District School, and Privy are located in the Royalton
Village Common. The Town House is a two-story Greek Revival style
building built in 1840 after the previous one was destroyed by fire the
year before. It is a 3 by 4 bay structure with a slate gable roof
with a bell tower towards the front. Exterior walls are covered with
clapboards. To the southwest of the Town House is the Central District
school is a far simpler structure. The 1 by 4 bay, one-story structure
has a small vestibule addition on the front façade. The gable
roof is covered with wood shingles and the walls have wooden clapboards.
Placed between the two buildings, the small rectangular shaped privy has
gable wood-shingled roof and clapboard walls.