University of Vermont

The College of Arts and Sciences

Department of History

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I declare/change my major or minor to history?

You just go to the College of Arts and Sciences Change of Major/Minor/Concentration Form link, fill it out and click the Send Information Now button at the bottom of the form. If you would like to request a specific advisor in the new department, put a note to that effect in the Comments box at the bottom of the form.

How can I change my advisor?

  • You can do it by phone, 656-3180.
  • You can send an email to or
  • You can stop by Wheeler House, Main Office, Room 201 and ask the Department Administrative Assistant.

What are my advisor's office hours?

The Faculty Office & Class Schedule information sheet lists History professors, their Wheeler House room #, office hours, class schedule, course # and locations.

Last modified January 09 2014 04:41 PM