Funding Your Graduate Student
Graduate education funding can be a complicated process. This section will assist you in understanding the process of funding graduate education at the University of Vermont.
Does your student have UVM funding?
To find out more about the types of funding listed below, please see Types of Funding through UVM.
- Graduate Assistantships
- Graduate College Fellowships
- Graduate Fellowships/Trainees
- Graduate Research/Teaching Assistantships
- Graduate Teaching Assistantships
- Private Donor Fellowships
- Student Affairs Assistantships
- Summer Research Fellowships
- UVM Opportunity Fellowships
Is your student funding graduate education on his/her own?
Student Financial Services will guide you through the federal aid process.
Is your student an international student?
International students have additional hiring restrictions and may have special tax considerations. See the experts at the UVM Office of International Education to assist you with specific questions.