Golden Key Point System
What is our
- The point system is a means by which we can
participation of each of our members through an organized system of
and logging points for hours of participation in chapter activities.
What is the purpose of the point
- To provide tangible and obtainable incentive for being an
active member in our chapter.
is eligible for participation?
- Any Golden Key member may participate in the point system.
Members of the executive board are excluded during their term of office
active membership is assumed, and we want to encourage general members
What are the benefits of the
- 10 or more points = an “Active Member.” Active members
can purchase honor cords for $5 (regularly $14).
- 25 points = a “Key Member.” Key
the next Induction Ceremony or Honorary Member Recognition Luncheon and
a certificate of appreciation and a free honor cord to wear
are points recorded?
- Members will sign in at each general meeting they attend,
and when participating in community service events.
How are points earned?
- 4 points Help
organize a service event
- 3 points Attend
a community service event
- 2 points Attend