It's NEVER too late to become a part of ARMY ROTC!
Whether you are a sophomore just hanging out at your dorm room or a senior looking for a way to attend graduate school, Green Mountain Battalion Army ROTC can provide you with an opportunity to reach your academic goals, and become an Army Officer in the process
|Incentive||Amount Paid||2 Yr. Total|
|Full Tuition and Fees*||$36,616 per year||$73,232|
|Monthly Stipend||$450-500 per month*||$9,500|
|Book Allowance||$1200 per year||$1,800|
*Calculated based on UVM out of state tuition, scholarships cover
full tuition and fees at any of our participating Universities for both
in and out of state students (UVM, SUNY Plattsburgh, Saint Michael's
College, Champlain College, Castleton State College, Johnson State
College, Middlebury College,Vermont Technical College).
• Monthly Stipend is for 10 months each year.
• Stipend increases each school year. ($350 Sophomores, $450 Juniors, $500 Seniors)
• Scholarships are awarded based on the whole person concept (Scholar, Athlete, Leader) with minimum 2.5 Cumulative GPA, 920 SAT, or 19 ACT, medical exam and other eligibility requirements.
• Scholarships also require contracting into Army ROTC.
• All 3rd and 4th year students received the corresponding stipend, 1st and 2nd year students receive $350 and $400 scholarships, respectively.
Army ROTC is an elective course that you can take with no obligation to the Army. Just sign up for the 100 Level Military Science Course and Lab.
Sophomores or potential Graduate Students:
You can attend a four-week paid leadership experience Leaders Training Course (LTC) and finish their final two years of school. LTC benefits include:
- Paid four-week Summer Leadership Experience at Fort Knox, KY
- Two-Year Scholarship
Last modified August 01 2013 11:42 AM