UVM junior Global studies major with minors in Economics and Spanish. Dean's List, four-year scholarship winner, Mountain Warfare School, Color Guard, Silver Athlete Award.
UVM junior Nursing major. Varsity women's X-country and track, four-year scholarship winner, Platinum Athlete Award.
Saint Michael's College junior Accounting and Business Administration double major with a minor in History. Four-year scholarship winner, Mountain Warfare School, Airborne School,Color Guard, PT Platinum Athlete Award.
Congratulations to our Class of 2016 on their Branch Assignments!
- Justin Colletti, Engineer Branch
- Liam Coleman, Transportation Corps
- Cooper Farina, Military Intelligence
- Theodore Gruer, Infantry (Finance)
- Che' Garcia, Infantry
- Samantha Lucas, Aviation
- Trevor Madsen, Ordnance
- Colin Montgomery, Medical Service
- Julie Silverberg, Field Artillery
- Chris Devito, Engineer Branch
- Cody Sayward, Military Intelligence
- Tom Martin, Engineer Branch
- Heidi Peterson, Army Nurse Corps
- Patrick Foley, Infantry
- Fred Torde', Armor Branch
- David Macdonald, Field Artillery
Last modified February 03 2016 12:35 PM