Where or with who at the University do I...?
- File a complaint of harassment or discrimination?
- File an (anonymous) report about possible UVM policy violations?
- Obtain assistance with immigration issues?
- Learn or file a report about workplace and other types of safety?
- Obtain notarization services?
- Obtain permission to use the University's name or logo(s)?
All materials provided on this website, including the contents of linked pages, are provided for general informational purposes only. While we seek to provide links to current and authoritative information, neither UVM nor this office guarantees the accuracy of information accessible online; therefore, this information must not be relied upon as substitute for legal advice from a qualified attorney. Please contact a UVM Office of the General Counsel attorney to obtain current legal advice specifically responsive to your questions.
Last modified November 28 2016 03:07 PM