AD project work

Among other things, I completed the migration of the Faculty Senate’s workstations into AD, which included the one profile migration.

Also, I experimented with Perl-LDAP’s capabilities in creating our LDIF exports. I found a nice example at the NetLDAPFAQ.

I got the functionality, but with some mysterious errors. I found a reference at http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200406/msg00276.html.

I may try without using SSL, but I’m not sure that there’s much to be gained by using Perl as the dump engine. Definitely want to control the process with perl, though.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.