Choose your own tech-venture...
I'm buying my computer through UVM:
- Pick up your computer at the Mt. Mansfield Dining Room, on the second floor of the Davis Center on Friday, August 23rd between 8am - 3pm.
I'm bringing a computer with me to campus:
- Make sure your computer has a wired Ethernet connection port and please bring along an Ethernet cable with you.
- Install and test out your software at home.
- Get the network set-up instructions at your residence hall's main desk or ask your RA to help you register on the UVM network.
- Download and install antivirus software. This can be found at www.uvm.edu/software
- Business Administration students: bring your personal portable computers to 227 Kalkin Hall.
I'm having trouble!
- Have you activated your UVM Network ID and email account yet? Forgot your network ID password? Go to www.uvm.edu/account or visit the Computer Depot.
- Check the computing web pages: www.uvm.edu/ets
- Call the Help Line at 802-656-2604, or visit www.uvm.edu/ets/help
- Come to the Computer Depot Clinic in the Davis Center. For clinic hours visit www.uvm.edu/ets/help
- Business Administration students: call 802-656-0800 OR email email@example.com OR bring your personal portable computer to 227 Kalkin Hall.