Tree Fruit: Cider
- Fact Sheet: Long-Term Contracts in the UK Cider Industry -Florence Becot, Terence Bradshaw, and David Conner
- Fact Sheet: Cost of Production, Prices, and Economic Performance for the Cider Market in Vermont -Florence Becot, Terence Bradshaw, and David Conner
- Cider Research in the U.S.
- Cider Research at Washington State University
- Food Safety Considerations in Vermont Apple Orchards
- Commercial Production of Unpasteurized and Fermented Ciders in Vermont note: this reference was written in 2010 prior to the implementation of several important food safety regulations, and thus, should be considered as a general reference and not a guidance document.
Cider Maker and Grower Meeting
at Woodchuck Cidery, Middlebury VT -June 28, 2016
- Cider Apple Evaluations in Vermont-Terence Bradshaw, UVM Tree Fruit & Viticulture Specialist
- Growing Apples for the Cider Industry: Does the Math Add Up? -Florence Becot, UVM Dept Community Development & Applied Economics
- Developing Evaluation Programs to Improve cider Making -Chris Gerling, Cornell Enology Extension Laboratory, NYSAES, Geneva
Working Lands Enterprise Fund Project Meeting
at Vermont Hard Cider, Middlebury VT -March 30, 2015
- Cider Apple Research at UVM & other Land Grants -Terence Bradshaw, UVM Tree Fruit & Viticulture Specialist
- Market Opportunities and Challenges for Cider Apple Production in VT: Results from the 2014 WLEF Survey -Florence Becot, UVM Dept Community Development & Applied Economics
- The Cider Industry -Dan Rowell, VT Hard Cider Company
- Cider Apple Production: The U.K. Perspective -Neil MacDonald, Director, Orchard Groundworks, Somerset U.K.
- Basic Laboratory Analysis of Fruit for Cidermaking -Ben Calvi, VT Hard Cider Company
- Evaluation of Research Ciders from the VT Working Lands Enterprise Fund Project: Apple Market Optimization and Expansion through Value-Added Hard Cider Production -Moderated by Terence Bradshaw, UVM
Last modified August 26 2018 07:03 AM