Funding for the UVM Apple and Grape Programs provided by:
- Vermont IPM Extension Implementation Program: 2017-2020. USDA CPPM EIP. PD: A. Hazelrigg. Co-PIs: S. Bosworth, T. Bradshaw, H. Darby, M. Skinner. September 2017 – August 2020.
- Winegrape cultivar evaluation and virus screening to support the Vermont grape industry. USDA/Vermont Agency of Agriculture Specialty Crops Block Grants Program. PI: T. Bradshaw. October 2017 – September 2020.
- Rootstock and tree training systems for unique apple production systems. Vermont Agriculture Experiment Station Hatch Grants Program, Oct 2017-Sep 2020. PI: T. Bradshaw
- A New England Tree Fruit Management Guide for the Next Generation. Northeast IPM Center Partnership Grants Program. PDs: D. Cooley & J. Clements (UMASS). UVM Cooperator: TL. Bradshaw. March 2017-February 2019.
- Addressing Unique IPM Needs in Northeast Cider Orchards. Northeast IPM Center Partnership Grants Program. PIs: T. Bradshaw and A. Hazelrigg. April 2016-March 2018.
- Orchard Pruning for Cider Apple Production. Northeast SARE Partnership Grants Program. May 2016- April 2018. PI: T. Bradshaw.
- Orchard Economic Assessment to Support Vermont Hard Cider Production. USDA Federal-State Marketing Improvement Program (FSMIP), Sep 2014-Sep 2016.
- Northern Grapes: Integrating Viticulture, Winemaking, and Marketing of New Cold-Hardy Cultivars Supporting New and Growing Rural Wineries. USDA Specialty Crops Research Initiative. Sep 2014-Aug 2016 (continued funding of previously awarded project).
- Apple Market Optimization and Expansion through Value-Added Hard Cider Production. Vermont Working Lands Enterprise Initiative, June 2014-Sep 2015. (matching funds grant from Vermont Hard Cider Co.)
- Biological Management of Apple Replant Disease. Northeast SARE Partnerships Grant Program, May 2014-April 2016. (matching funds from Novozymes, Inc./Monsanto BioAg).
- The Transdisciplinary Vermont Extension IPM Program Addressing Stakeholder Priorities and Needs for 2013-2016. USDA NIFA EIPM Program. Sep 2013-Aug 2016. Funded for first year (FY 14) only, USDA changed the grant program for FY 15.
- The Multidisciplinary Vermont Extension Implementation Program Addressing Stakeholder Priorities and Needs for 2014-2017. USDA NIFA CPPM EIP Program. Sep 2014-Aug 2017.
This site is supported by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, U.S. Department of Agriculture, under award number 2104-70006-22577. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Last modified October 16 2017 09:35 PM