Funding for the UVM Apple and Grape Programs provided by:
- Orchard Economic Assessment to Support Vermont Hard Cider Production. USDA Federal-State Marketing Improvement Program (FSMIP), Sep 2014-Sep 2016.
- Northern Grapes: Integrating Viticulture, Winemaking, and Marketing of New Cold-Hardy Cultivars Supporting New and Growing Rural Wineries. USDA Specialty Crops Research Initiative. Sep 2014-Aug 2016 (continued funding of previously awarded project).
- Apple Market Optimization and Expansion through Value-Added Hard Cider Production. Vermont Working Lands Enterprise Initiative, June 2014-Sep 2015. (matching funds grant from Vermont Hard Cider Co.)
- Biological Management of Apple Replant Disease. Northeast SARE Partnerships Grant Program, May 2014-April 2016. (matching funds from Novozymes, Inc./Monsanto BioAg).
- The Transdisciplinary Vermont Extension IPM Program Addressing Stakeholder Priorities and Needs for 2013-2016. USDA NIFA EIPM Program. Sep 2013-Aug 2016. Funded for first year (FY 14) only, USDA changed the grant program for FY 15.
- The Multidisciplinary Vermont Extension Implementation Program Addressing Stakeholder Priorities and Needs for 2014-2017. USDA NIFA CPPM EIP Program. Sep 2014-Aug 2017.
Last modified February 18 2015 10:09 AM