Francis C. Swasey
Enterprise Technology Services
238 Waterman Building
Note: my office is really room 201-E Waterman Building.
- 18. Oktober 2012: Donnerstag Admin - done and in process...
- 17. Oktober 2012: Mittwoch Admin
- 16. Oktober 2012: Dienstag Admin - braindump! Getting caught up.
- 2. Oktober 2012: Dienstag complaining and some admin work
- 18. September 2012: Dienstag Admin
- 17. September 2012: Montag Backup System Maintenance
- 14. September 2012: Freitag Admin
- Marathon runners complete unfinished business
- Chelsea rally celebrates 20 years
- Graduation day at UVM
- Mooers barn destroyed by fire
- Gillibrand proposes student loan refinance plan
- Kayaker killed on Upper Ammonoosuc
- Battle of the Woodchucks
- 22-year-old being charged with theft of school bus
- Fatal crash in Lyndon
- Stolen school bus recovered
- Senator Sanders tours with a special guest
- A familiar face for graduates
- Testing the brakes
- It's a day dedicated to dogs
- Heroin bust in hotel room paid for by Vt. taxpayers
- Marijuana and meth busts in side-by-side apartments
- Is a backup at the Vt. Forensics Lab slowing court cases?
- Police make arrest in Cabot home invasion
- Trial date set for Mass. man in Vt. murder
- Newport woman admits unlawful sexual contact with boy
The latest news from Burlington and surrounding Vermont communities, including Charlotte, Colchester, Essex, Hinesburg, Jericho, Milton, Shelburne, South Burlington, Williston and Winooski.
- Innovative schools share ideas to improve learning
- First class graduates from pharmacy college
- Litter leads to drug arrest
- South Burlington teachers contract talks stall
- Voltage upgrade turns power off
- Medical emergency eyed in Virginia parade crash
- Yahoo in rumoured $1.1bn bid to buy white-hot Tumblr - The Guardian
- Tornadoes strike several states, devouring homes and killing 1 man - CNN International
- Obama's Counsel Was Told of IRS Audit Findings Weeks Ago - Wall Street Journal
- Arias Returns to Court for Penalty Phase... - ABC News
- Obama exhorts good deeds by Morehouse graduates - San Jose Mercury News
- Study confirms poverty hits the suburbs, too - Philly.com - Philly.com
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe - CBS News
- Small Florida town wonders who among them won $590.5 million Powerball ... - Fox News
- Indian media: Li Keqiang's visit - BBC News
- Governor warns Conn. commuters traffic mess may last at least a week after train ... - Fox News
- Planetary conquest bonuses delayed until May 22
- Due to some issues that came up in testing, Team True Grit, the team in charge of the link between EVE and DUST 514, has made the decision to delay the implementation of the bonuses which EVE players get from Planetary Conquest in DUST 514 until may 22. Planetary Conquest is still live on TQ, but bonuses won't take effect until Wednesday may 22. For more information about these bonuses and Planetary Conquest, please refer to CCP FoxFour's latest devblog on the subject. We apologize for the delay.
- Mass test on Thursday, May 16th
- We will be holding a mass test to test several new features for the Odyssey release and we will focus mostly on the new jump and pod death transitions. If you’re interested in attending please join us on the Singularity test server, Thursday, May 16th, at 17:00 UTC. All participants will receive a small reward of two million skill points on Singularity. Please refer to this thread for more information about how you participate in the test, and this EVElopedia article for more information on mass testing.
- New Chronicle: "And I shall hide" - By CCP Eterne
- Very little has been heard from the upper echelons of the Amarr Empire in recent months. However, CCP Eterne has been quite busy! Check out his debut chronicle, "And I shall hide" and delve into the mind of Empress Jamyl I as she fights an ongoing struggle with the entity that shares it. You can read the whole thing over on the EVElopedia, here.
- The BIG Lottery 10th Anniversary Drawing Ending this Weekend
- The BIG Lottery is celebrating its 10th Anniversary by giving away 200 Billion ISK worth of prizes, plus several unique ships and other goodies! The chance to buy tickets lasts through Sunday May 12th. For full details of the lottery, you can check the official website here.
- Extended downtime on Monday, May 6th
- Due to the deployment of Retribution 1.2 and the Uprising build of DUST 514 to Tranquility, downtime on May 6th will both start earlier and be extended. Downtime will begin at 08:00 UTC and is expected to last until 12:40 UTC. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes. You can read the full patch notes for the release here.
- Unexpected API Server Downtime
- Tranquility's API servers have been taken offline as of 15:50 UTC to enable us to rectify several small issues. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and will update this news item as soon as full service is restored. UPDATE: The API servers are now up and running and responding as expected as of 16:15 UTC.
- Flight of 1000 Rifters III to be held May 5 at 18:30 GMT
- Another Flight of 1000 Rifters event is coming up on May 5th to be held at 18:30 GMT. This one looks to top them all! Don't know what the Flight of 1000 Rifters is? It's where one player undocks in a capital ship and encourages tons of explosions and gives out some awesome prizes. Wait, did I say capital ship? I meant to say supercapital! See full details about the event here.
- "Falling Skies", a New Chronicle by CCP Falcon
The Battle of Caldari Prime was a month ago, but there was much behind the scenes that still haven't come out. In this new chronicle by CCP Falcon, we look at the planning that built up to Operation Highlander and the final days of the CN Shiigeru.
Read the entire thing here.
- Tuskers' Frigate Free For All #3 on May 4 at 18:00 UTC
- The Tuskers are holding another Frigate Free For All, their popular event filled with mayhem, explosions, and fun! Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of EVE Online by blowing up everything in your sights! The FFA will be held in Jovainnon on May 4 between 18:00 UTC and 24:00 UTC. Full details can be found here.
- Single Sign On for Account Management
- As discussed in a recent dev blog, we are introducing Single Sign On (SSO) to some of our websites and as of Monday April 22nd, Account Management will require SSO. As explained in the dev blog this does not affect your username and password; the change is simply that you will be directed to the new log in page which functions the same as the old one. After logging in once you will not need to re-enter your credentials when you visit another EVE Online website that also uses SSO.