Asterisk (*) after year denotes honors thesis.
- Nathan Canan-Zucker – Rural Transit: An In-Depth Investigation into the Conflict Between Equity & Efficiency
- * Emily Bird – The Socioeconomic Impact of Hydroelectric Dams on Developing Communities: A Case Study of the Chalillo Dam and the Communities of the Macal River Valley, Cayo District, Belize, Central America
- * Gordon E. Clark – Identifying the Magnitude and Spatial Extent of Hydro-Geomorphic Impairments from Unpaved Roads in the Winooski River Watershed
- Erica Goldberg – From Ghana to the Dominican Republic: Can Ceramic Water Filtration Improve Rural, Ghanaian Women's Access to Clean Water?
- * Kathleen Hartin – Eyo matamanei alakuwa: The Social Implications of Conservation-Induced Displacement for the Maasai Residents of Engare Sero, Northern Tanzania
- Karuna Jobanputra – Gender, Dowry/Brideprice and Land in Southern Tamil Nadu and Southern Rajasthan: A Participatory Rural Appraisal Study
- Philip Marston – The Campaign for Local Food Sovereignty in Vermont
- Jake Stocker – Working for Local Food and Family Farmers: A Summer Inside the Food Movement in Vermont
Back to Index