More to come. We're adding past theses to this new subject heading.
Asterisk (*) after year denotes honors thesis.
- 2004 Matthias Scheidler, A Musical Nature
- 2005 * Lowell Bailey, Songs of Logging: A Composition of Original Historical
Interpretive Music Based on the History of Adirondack Logging
- 2006 Peter Dotson-Westphalen, Bubblin’ Upstream: The Ripple Affect
- 2006 Brad Shuker, The Use of the Natural World in Sports Utility Vehicle Advertisements
- 2006 Ryan Sterling, Bubblin’ Upstream: The Ripple Affect
- 2011 Nathan Joseph – Songs of Freedom: The Connections Between Music and Social Change
- 2011 * Akane Yamamoto – Japanese Children's Songs for Environmental Education: Environmental Education Curriculum for Edmunds Kindergarten in Burlington
Back to Index