Asterisk (*) after year denotes honors thesis.
- Kari M. Holman, Art as an Ecological Practice: Paintings of Connectedness
- Crystal A. Buhler – Environmental Art in Ecopsychology: Art for Healing the Human-to-Nature Disconnect
- William Blaine Bulger – An Exploration of Painting and Environmental Thought: "Convergence"
- * Taylor Ralph – Eating Practices and Attitudes among American Buddhists: An aspect of Buddhism and Ecology
- Kylee Snow – Old Trees: A Study of Form and Relationships
- Amelia Wurzburg – The Philosophy of Vegetable Gardening: Sustainability in the Motivations of Food Gardeners
- Patrick Intolubbe-Chmil – There and Back Again: From the Savannas of East Africa to the Mountains of New England: An Observational Study of Biophilia
Back to Index