Students graduating from the Environmental Sciences program find jobs. The program is tailored to offer students enough hands-on experience to create marketable people entering the workforce.
The world's ever-increasing environmental problems have created an urgency for solutions-oriented people. Some recent graduates have found success in the following ways:
- A natural resource specialist for the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
- An environmental assessor with the U.S. Department of Energy
- A conservation planner for The Nature Conservancy in Florida
- Environmental technicians throughout the Northeast
- An environmental chemist working with a team of University of Wisconsin scientists on mercury contamination in the Everglades.
Advanced study in the environmental sciences presents alternative job opportunities
ENSC alumni/ae have pursued graduate degrees at Tufts, Michigan, Yale, Cornell, Syracuse and Oklahoma. Alum with advanced degrees have worked in higher education, consulting and government.
Last modified September 16 2015 05:04 PM