NEW Internship Class for English majors

A student working in an office

Get more information.

AS 195B: Intern in Humanities (CRN# 95133) is a new three-credit course that covers all internships in the Humanities, including those for English students. The class will provide Humanities interns with some common intellectual content (readings about the state of the humanities today, public humanities, non-profit organizations, etc.) and offer a shared space to discuss and compare internship experiences. The class will meet weekly 3:30-4:45, in addition, students will spend 10 hours a week at an internship site.