Recipients of the Milton J. Nadworny Award
For a junior economics major. Based on academic merit, independence of mind, determination, intellectual curiosity and commitment to human welfare.
Candidates need to apply to the department to be considered. Established in memory of Milton J. Nadworny, Professor of Economics from 1952-1986, by his former students, colleagues and friends.
- 2014 - Ana DiMarino & Jonathan Tsoris
- 2013 - Nicholas Cianci
- 2012 - Alma Arteaga
- 2011 - Rachel Baccile & Brent Cohen
- 2010 - Matthew Sleeman, Svetlana Mikheyeva & Ross Cunningham
- 2009 - Joshua Boylan & Katherine Gaire
- 2008 - Jacquelyn Pless
- 2007 - Lisa Goldstein
- 2006 - Nissa Fowler, Christopher Scibilia-Carver & Ashley Seamans
- 2005 - Danielle DeMarse-Welsh, Finn McCoy, Nathan Bradbury, Steven DiMillo & Brian Howe
- 2004 - Rosie Fischer & Andrew Murphy
- 2003 - Jordan Caito
Last modified April 06 2015 01:33 PM