REU 2015 Symposium
The 2015 REU students presented posters of their summer research in the 2015 Summer Lake Champlain Research Experience for Undergraduates Symposium on August 5.
Enjoy this 2015 REU Zine created by the REU students!
REU Student Intern Final Research Posters (PDFs)
- Teyana Adams: Seasonality in Fatty Acid Content of Lake Champlain Yellow Perch Fish Fillets
- Katelyn Bockwoldt: Cyanobacteria Blooms Promote Low Zooplankton Diversity by Decreasing Phytoplankton Richness
- Natalie Flores: Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on the Population Genetics of Slimy Sculpin in Lake Champlain
- Rachana Ghimire: Risk Analysis of Aquatic Invasive Species in Lake Champlain
- Geoffrey Gray-Lobe: Land Use and Water Quality in the Missisquoi River Watershed
- Lexi Jones: Pharmaceuticals in Burlington, Vermont: Usage and Disposal Practices
- Jessica Kane: Acute Exposure to Treated Wastewater Alters Swim Behavior in an Ecologically-Relevant Zooplankton (Daphnia magna)
- Madeline Kelsey: Understanding Public Knowledge and Interest in Invasive Species Threatening Lake Champlain
- Erin Keough: Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on Walleye in Lake Champlain
- Benjamin Ramcharitar: Internal Nutrient Loading in Shelburne Pond Under Ice Cover and Open Water
Last modified August 08 2016 10:03 AM