Bookmarks to Great Statistical Sites
These are some of the bookmarks that I
particularly useful. If you have any that you think that I
please let me know. Bookmarks seem to become unavailable
unpredictable schedule, so there may be some here that don't
General Statistical Stuff
Wuensch's StatHelp page
is a great page and I highly recommend it.
few (zillion) links related to Statistics Education
- Wow!! This is just what it says it is. A lot of the
are old, and some are now dead, but it is still a great
Bibliography of Articles for the Statistics
- This is a bibliography of published papers.
- SurfStat.Australia .
- This is an excellent site--one of my
favorites. There is lots of instructional material here,
as well as a
few links to other sites.
Statistics and Statistical Graphics Resources
- Another good collection by
Helberg's Statistics on the Web
- Another site that has been around for a long
- Gerard Dallal's The Little Handbook of Statistical Practice
- This site contains all sorts of good stuff, though some of the discussions are a bit briefer than I would prefer.
Casebook for a First Course in Statistics and Data
- This is a great set of data files. It is also a very
- Mostly survey data, but a lot of it.
Data and Story Library
- A great source of data, complete with a
description of each study. One of my favorites.
and McClelland Data Sets
- Data that go with Judd and
Lane's Hyperstat pages
- Excellent source for review material and all sorts of
3030: Intermediate Statistics
- (Michael Friendly's course--a
great site for instructors!!)
Hale's Course at PSU
Wuensch's course notes
- A good set of class notes from Karl Wuensch
- Class notes for Ed Psych 507
Dave Howell's Courses
Class lecture notes for Psych 340 and Psych 341--I stopped
teaching in 2002, but there is still a lot of good stuff
there, including explanations, examples, printout, exams,
Glossary - Main Contents
- A very useful glossary compliled by
Easton and McColl.
- A very heavy duty site. If you can't find it there,
probably your fault.
- This one is from the UK and has been around a long
and Bad Graphics
- Good stuff for class discussion
Calculators and Java Stuff
- A Neat
Statistical Software Program
- This is a great Java program that will run most
analyses that you want, though not super fast. Highly
- These do all sorts of stuff. They are by Richard
Lowry at Vassar.
Don't miss the navigation bar on the left, which will take
a wide variety of calculators. It also includes a link to
interactive text that may be useful.
- These are some neat video clips for
looking at basic concepts. Mostly Java Applets
- There are some good things here, but you need to
- For those who want to write their own programs
- StatLib, a system for distributing statistical
software, datasets, and information by electronic mail,
- SPSS Inc.
- Just what it looks like.
- What the name implies
Stats (The definitive site for a different approach to
statistical hypothesis testing--including an electronic
- This is an interesting link about outliers and their
Last updated 12/28/2006