Hours (Starting 8/28):
Mon-Sat: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Sun: 3:00p.m. - 11:00p.m.
Second floor (See it on a map)
The Marketplace boasts the best dining on campus in one common space with ample seating areas as well as access to an outdoor terrace and a green roof. Enjoy an array of flavors from fresh Sushi, to authentic Indian food, to organic salads to fresh baked goods and more! Your hunger doesn't stand a chance; The Marketplace offers something for everyone.
- Sukhi's - Indian food for everyone! Samosas, Pakoras and more.
- 590 Main - The home address for comfort food with an international flair.
- Stocks & Stems - Soups and toss-to-order salads.
- Sushi- Fresh prepared sushi daily.
- Simply to Go - Fresh, grab and go meal options, including a kosher option.
- Simple Servings - a dining option that provides safe and appetizing food choices for customers with food allergies, gluten intolerance, or other special dietary needs. The Simple Servings station offers simply prepared foods made without the FDA most common allergens: peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, wheat, soy, milk products, and eggs. In addition, all foods are made without gluten. Although foods are prepared in a facility which uses these ingredients, we take great measures to ensure against the possibility of cross-contamination. Separate equipment, utensils, storage areas, and preparation areas minimize this risk, offering customers a safe and healthy dining option.