Find us on Google Maps:590 Main St.
Burlington, VT 05405
Phone: (802) 656-INFO
- Campus map (PDF) (Shows the DC in relation to other buildings on campus, highlights visitor parking, shuttle bus stops and one-way roads)
- UVM parking map (PDF)(Shows paid and free lots near the DC)
Driving to the Davis Center
(and adjacent Jeffords parking lot)
From I-89: Take Exit 14 W into Burlington. Head west on Williston Road (US-2). After the second light in the jug handle, "exit" by veering right onto Beaumont Avenue (as you exit the wind turbine will be on your right and the UVM hedge will be on your left). Come up Beaumont Ave. and turn left into a parking lot (the Jeffords lot). You'll see the Davis Center to the west.
From Route 7 North: Follow Shelburne Road/Route 7 into Burlington. At rotary, bear right onto South Willard Street/Route 7. Travel less than one mile to the intersection with Main Street (US-2); turn right onto Main Street. Head uphill past the University Green until you reach Spear Street on your right; turn right onto Spear Street. Take an immediate left around the jughandle and take a left at the light onto Williston Rd. (US-2). After the second light in the jug handle, "exit" by veering right onto Beaumont Avenue (as you exit the wind turbine will be on your right and the UVM hedge will be on your left). Come up Beaumont Ave. and turn left into a parking lot (the Jeffords lot). You'll see the Davis Center to the west.
Where can I park?
You may park in several spots for events at the Davis Center (UVM's parking map (PDF) can guide you visually):
- Jeffords parking lot: If you follow the above driving directions, you will end up in a large parking lot known as the Jeffords lot. Instructions for use of the pay station in the Jeffords Lot are as follows:
- SELECT SPACE NUMBER
- SELECT THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU WISH TO PARK
- YOU WILL SEE "INSERT MONEY CASH OR COIN"
- YOU WILL SEE "AUTHORIZING" WAIT
- TAKE RECEIPT
- Davis Center oval: Once in the Agriculture and Engineering lot (see above), if you continue toward the Davis Center (visible across the lot), there are metered parking spots on the oval drive directly in front of the Davis Center entrance.
- Other designated visitor parking areas:
- The Waterman visitor's lot is a short walk from the DC. This is a paid lot, but free after 6 p.m. and on weekends and holidays.
- Designated daytime visitor areas include a Pay-and-Display station at the College St. Visitor Lot located near the intersection of College and South Prospect Streets. Pay-by-Space station; adjacent to PFG Complex and Gutterson Fieldhouse, and the Jeffords Building.
NOTE: Students may use the Pay-by-Space station for the lots adjacent to PFG Complex and Gutterson Field House anytime (payment is required until 3:30pm, Mon-Fri)
Students may use the Pay-and-Display station for the College St. Lot only after 3:00pm (payment is required until 6:00pm, Mon-Fri)
- Short-term parking passes: Visitors may also purchase parking passes. Parking rates are $1.00 per hour or $8.00 per day. Visitor day passes may be purchased Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Transportation and Parking Services office (38 Fletcher Place). You may pay in cash or by check; credit cards are not accepted.
Note: If you are a visitor to campus with any concerns or questions about the above parking options, UVM's Transportation and Parking Services can be reached at (802) 656-8686.