- Services & Programs
- The "Dr Is In" Program
“The Doctor Is In”
What is the "Doctor Is In"? It's a comfortable place for faculty to drop in for help from instructional technology and design experts. We're located at 303 Bailey/Howe Library.
Special August hours
Two (walk-in) "Syllabus Studio" sessions -
- Tuesday, August 12, 9:00am - 11:00am
- Wednesday, August 20, 9:00am - 11:00am
Walk in hours -
- Monday, August 18, 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Thursday, August 21, 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Friday, August 22, 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Normal hours shown below will resume on August 25th
Phone: 802-656-4460 (If there is no answer, we may be closed or working with another person.)
Email: email@example.com - Email is checked regularly business days/business hours.
Below is the schedule for walk-ins—no appointment is necessary. These hours apply during the Spring and Fall semester sessions.*
10:30 - 1:00
1:00 - 3:30
|Mon||Open: Holly Parker||closed|
|Tue||closed||Open: Wesley Wright|
|Wed||closed||Open: Henrie Paz-amor|
|Thu||Open: Inés Berrizbeitia||closed|
|Fri||closed||Open: Hope Greenberg|
If these hours are not compatible with your teaching schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment and we will try to accommodate your request.
* Note that during Winter break, Spring break, and through the Summer, Dr Is In is by appointment only. Faculty may request an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Location: Bailey/Howe Library, Rm 303
Phone: 802-656-4460 (If we're working with another person we may not be able to answer)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a ticket.