HOW TO APPLY
Student must be available from the beginning of the semester to the end, about 15 weeks and willing to work from 75-125 hours.
Candidates must submit the following by e-mail or by U.S. Mail.
1. a brief letter or email message identifying the internship you are
interested in and the skills and traits you would bring to the
experience (about 1-page). Why would you be good at this?
2. a resume, including summary of work, volunteering, and significant interests
3. a writing sample (3-5 pages) can be an excerpt from a longer document
4. contact information for three references, including at least two from school or work
5. Identify if you would prefer to be paid or receive academic credit.
Send application materials to Richard Watts, email@example.com.
Vermont Research Internship
Real-world, hands-on experience.
Student interns work with researchers conducting original research on Vermont related issues. Internships are per semester and can either be for pay or academic credit. Students-are expected to work 75-125 hours per semester.
General Learning Objectives
- Learn basics of conducting original research
- Learn all aspects of a small non-profit research center
- Learn about Vermont and Vermont research
Prerequisite for Vermont Research Internships: Good writing and thinking skills as demonstrated through classes taken, grades, papers written and other related.
Last modified November 03 2014 06:20 PM