1. Head East from Main St. -- Go 1.0 miles, about 2 Min.
2. Take the I-89 N ramp -- Go 9.4 Miles, about 10 min.
3. Take US-2 via exit 17 to Lake Champlain Islands (US-7)/Milton -- Go 0.3 Miles
4. Bear Right onto the US-2 W ramp -- go 455 feet
5. Bear right at the Theodore Roosevelt Hwy -- Go 0.3 Miles
6. Bear right and head torward Jasper Mine Road -- go 295 feet
7. Turn left at Jaspoer Mine Rd. -- Go 0.3 Miles
8. Turn Right at Mayo Road -- Go 0.4 Miles
9. Bear Left at West Milton Road -- Go 2.2 Miles, about 4 Min.
10. Arrive at 384 W Milton Road Milton, VT 05468
Come Join UVM Crew!!!!
Looking for a new sport this year? Try Crew! With over 50 rowers UVM Crew has become a big name in the rowing community. Stop by our tent this Saturday at the welcome picnic for more information, or email our coaches Ian and Doug to learn more about the team. Practices are open to all prospective athletes, no expirence required. Practices start Monday August 28th @ 5:30pm in the Patrick Gym Lobby. Bring Sneakers, Gym Clothes, and Water.
Our team is 100% student run. That means we pay for our own equipment, entry fees, professional coaching, and other expenses through fundraising and generous donations from our supporters. If you need help raking leaves, painting, shoveling snow, or any other task you see fit for a group of Burlington Rowers, drop us a line (or an oar handele) and let us help you out. Head over to our fundraising page to get more information and see how we can help you!