Photos of Our Team Sharing Our Findings with Colleagues and Communities
Here are some of our past accomplishments!
- 1.20.17: Congratulations on our new paper! Tracking Post-trauma Psychopathology Using Mobile Applications: a Usability Study
- 11.22.16: Dr. Price offers some advice on how to cope
with a fear of flying to the BBC
- 11.7.16: Listen to Dr. Price offer some advice on VPR's
- 10.21.16: Congratulations on our new paper! Rural
and Urban/Suburban Families' Use of a Web-Based Mental Health
- 9.6.16: Dr. Price contributes to the "How I Work Blog"
- 8.28.16: Welcome to the lab Ally! Our newest team member.
- 8.10.16: Congratulations on our poster to be
presented at this year's ABCT Meeting, Evaluation
of the Representativeness of Psychopathology in a Trauma-Exposed
Sample Recruited with Mechanical Turk. See you in NYC!
- 8.10.16: Congratulations on our poster to be
presented at this year's ABCT Meeting, Social
Support and Post-Trauma Psychopathology: Investigation Toward a
Transdiagnostic Treatment. See you in NYC!
- 8.10.16: Congratulations on our poster to be
presented at this year's ISTSS Meeting, Analysis
of PTSD prevalence and factor structure in a trauma-exposed MTurk
Sample. See you in Dallas!
- 7.12.16: Congratulations on the acceptance of our
presentation at this year's ISTSS Meeting, Mobile
monitoring of PTSD symptoms shortly after a trauma: A pilot study.
See you in Dallas!
- 6.19.16: Congratulations on our new
mental health providers' interest in using web and mobile-based tools
in their practices
- 6.1.16: Congratulations on the start of our new project funded by NIMH! The Trauma Affected BraIns (TABI) Project
- 5.30.16: Congratulations on our new publication! Intimate
Partner Violence in Cohabiting Families: Reports by Multiple
Informants and Associations with Adolescent Outcomes
- 5.14.16: Congratulations on our new publication! Baseline
psychophysiological and cortisol reactivity as a predictor of PTSD
treatment outcome in virtual reality exposure therapy
- 5.1.16: Congratulations to all of our team members who are moving on to bigger and better things! We will miss you tremendously - please keep in touch!
- 4.28.16: Congratulations on the acceptance of our posters to this year's ABCT! We will see you in NYC in October!
- 3.10.16: Dr. Price will be attending the Multi Modality Short Course at MGH this year to learn about how to bring MRI and related techniques to CREST.
- 3.8.16: Congratulations on our new publication! Investigation of
an Abbreviated 4 and 8 Item Version of the PTSD Checklist 5.
- 3.4.16: Congratulations on our new publication! Investigating relationships between PTSD symptom clusters within Virtual Reality Exposure therapy for OEF/OIF veterans.
Fall & Winter 2015
- 12.20.15: Congratulations on our new poster presentation! Intimate partner violence in cohabitating families: Reports by multiple informants and associations with adolescent outcomes
- 12.3.15: Congratulations to Sarah
Pallito on her receipt of a UVM APLE award to examine the relation
of transdiagnostic post-trauma psychopathology and physical activity.
- 11.16.15: Thank you so much for joining us at ABCT!
Congrats to the members
of the CREST team who presented posters.
- 10.17.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Usability evaluation of a mobile monitoring system to assess symptoms after a traumatic injury: A mixed method study.
- 9.30.15: Thank you so much for the visit Dr. Sudie Back and Dr. Therese Killeen.
- 9.26:15: Congratulations on the start of our new study! Connecting Cultures and Technology.
- 9.18.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Comparison of the PTSD Checklist (PCL) administered via mobile device.
- 9.14.15: Congratulations on our new paper! The
indirect effect of social support on post-trauma psychopathology via
- 9.10.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Laboratory-induced stress and craving among individuals with prescription opioid dependence.
Spring & Summer 2015
- 8.17.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Web intervention for adolescents affected by disaster: Population-based randomized controlled trial.
- 8.3.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Examination of the interrelations between the factors of PTSD, major depression, and generalized anxiety disorder in a heterogeneous trauma-exposed sample using DSM 5 criteria.
- 7.15.15: Dr. Price is excited to present at the NFAR Summit in Austin TX this
- 7.8.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Evaluating changes in judgmental biases as mechanisms of treatment of cognitive-behavioral therapy for social anxiety disorder.
- 6.20.15: Welcome to the team Cassie!
- 6.7.15: Congratulations on our
new paper! More
than just a game? Combat themed gaming among recent veterans with
- 5.15.15: Congratulations to
Annie Maheux for receiving the Donald
E. Forgays Outstanding Senior Award!
- 5.5.15: Congratulations on our
new paper! Development
and testing of a web-based self-help application for disaster-affected
- 5.4.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Investigation of the relation between PTSD symtpoms and self-compassion: Comparison across DSM IV and DSM 5 PTSD symptom clusters.
- 4.23.15: Congratulations to Andrew Brown and Annie Maheux for presenting at the UVM Student Research Conference.
- 4.22.15: Congratulations to Annie Maheux on the successful defense of her honor's thesis!
- 4.8.15: Check out our work
on Metricwire's page, a research partner in our studies.
Congratulations on our new paper! Randomized
trial of home-based telehealth versus in-person prolonged exposure for
combat-related PTSD in veterans: Preliminary Results.
- 3.9.15: Congratulations to Hannah Ward on
the receipt of her APLE award to include salivary cortisol assessments
to the MAAT-P
- 3.1.15: Congratulations on our new paper! An investigation of outcome expectancies as a predictor of treatment response for combat veterans with PTSD.
- 2.22.15: Congratulations to the CREST Team on the receipt of a REACH grant to support the Mobile Assessment After Trauma Study!
- 2.15.15: Congratulations on
our new paper! Access
and completion of a web-based treatment in a population-based sample
of tornado-affected adolescents.
- 1.20.15: Congratulations to Annie Maheux on the acceptance of her poster to ADAA! Investigation of the relation between PTSD symptoms, self-compassion, and social support.
- 1.20.15: Welcome Ryan
Payne to the CREST Team!
Fall & Winter 2014
- 12.26.14: Congratulations to Dr. Price, who is now Nationally Certified in TF-CBT.
- 12.7.14: Congratulations on our new paper! Bounce Back Now! Protocol of a Population-Based Randomized Controlled Trial to Examine the Efficacy of a Web-based Intervention with Disaster-Affected Families.
- 11.20.14: Check out Hannah
Ward, featured in the 2015
Student Research Profile!
- 11.15.14: Congratulations on
the acceptance of our symposium presentation at ADAA - see you in Miami
in April 2015: Investigation
of Therapist Perceptions of Mobile Applications in Treatment: A
Qualitative Study. In C. Gunter (Chair) Lessons learned and
collaborations formed from the career development leadership program:
Examining multilevel influences on mental healthcare.
- 11.9.14: Congratulations to Maggie Evans and Sara Brennan on presenting at ISTSS 2014!
- 11.1.14: Congratulations on
our new publication: Examination
prior experience with telehealth and comfort with telehealth
technology as a moderator of treatment response for PTSD and
depression in Veterans
- 9.22.14: Congratulations on
our new publication: Early
following trauma may mitigate genetic risk for PTSD in civilians: a
pilot prospective emergency department study
- 8.31.14: Congratulations to
Sara Brennan on being selected as a finalist for the ISTSS Student
- 8.22.14: Congratulations on our new publication: Stereotype confirmation concerns predict dropout from cognitive behavioral therapy for social anxiety disorder
- 8.21.14: Hydrocortisone as an
adjunct to Prolonged Exposure (ISTSS
- 8.5.14: Tell me where it
hurts: A longitudinal examination of PTSD symptoms and pain (ISTSS
Spring & Summer 2014
- 7.1.14: Congratulations to Dr.
Price on the acceptance of a workshop and symposium to ABCT 2014! See
you in Philadelphia this November!
- 7.1.14: A big round of
congratulations to members of the CREST team! Maggie
Evans and Sara Brennan had posters
accepted to ISTSS 2014! Dr. Price was part of an accepted symposium on
technology in mental health care! See you all in Miami this November!
- 6.28.14: Examining
patient-level factors in the receipt and completion of PTSD treatment (ISTSS
- 6.12.14: Three strategies to improve access to mental health care (ISTSS Blog)
- 5.23.14: Congratulations on our new publication: Predictors of Using Mental Health Services After Sexual Assault
- 5.15.14: Participate in one of
our online studies - Click
to Access the Survey
- 5.14.15: Dr. Price joins the
Neuroscience, Behavior, and Health Initiative at UVM (NBH
- 4.22.14: Congratulations on our new publication: A Randomized, Double-Blind Evaluation of D-Cycloserine or Alprazolam Combined with Virtual Realtiy Exposure Therapy for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Iraq and Afghanistan War Veterans
- 3.31.14: Predicting Which
Symptoms Drive Treatment Seeking (ISTSS
- 3.26.14: Check out what CREST
is up to at UVM! (UVM
- 3.10.14: Congratulations to Annie Mahuex for
receiving a UVM Summer Stipend to study self
and PTSD symptoms!
- 3.3.14: Adolescent Mental
Health After a Tornado (ISTSS
- 2.21.14: Assessment of
Post-Traumatic Injury Risk: Whom Should We Keep an Eye On? (ISTSS
- 2.18.14: Congratualtions to Dr. Price on the recent publication: A Feasibility Pilot Study on the Use of Text Messages to Track PTSD Symptoms After a Traumatic Injury
- 2.10.14: Congratualtions to
Dr. Price on the recent publication: Emergency
Predictors of Posttraumatic Stress Reduction for Trauma-Exposed
Individuals With and Without an Early Intervention
- 2.3.14: If you build it, will
clinicians come? Clinician perceptions of using a smartphone app (ISTSS
- 1.13.14: Congratulations to
Dr. Price who was selected for the ADAA
Development Leadership Program!
- 1.8.14: Our web address has
changed! Update your browsers. We are now located at: www.uvm.edu/~crest/
- 1.6.14: A careful examination
of the intrusive symptoms of PTSD (ISTSS
- 12.17.13: Similarities between those with PTSD and related anxiety disorders (ISTSS Blog)
- 12.4.13: The Avengers Development Team wins the Judge's Choice Prize at the first UVM CS Fair! (UVM CS Fair)
- 12.3.13: Dr. Price is elected the President of the ABCT Technology and Behavior Change SIG!
- 12.3.13: The transgenerational transmission of trauma (ISTSS Blog)
- 12.1.13: An overview of the current state of technology in the treatment of PTSD (ISTSS Traumatic Stress Points)
Last modified April 30 2017 10:43 PM