Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology (CREST)
Welcome to the homepage for the Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology at the University of Vermont. We are an interdisciplinary team who conducts research on traumatic stress. Our main objective is to find ways to reduce the distress many experience after a trauma and prevent chronic suffering. To achieve this challenging goal, we integrate methods from psychology, neuroscience, computer science, and robotics.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
We are always interested in meeting
new motivated team members with an interest in psychology, computer
science, or a related field.
Click here if you are interested in joining the lab as:
Recent Updates at CREST
Our team is actively involved in research, clinical work, and related activities to help those who have experienced a trauma. Here are some of our recent accomplishments!
- 11.22.16: Dr. Price offers some advice on how to cope
with a fear of flying to the BBC.
- 11.7.16: Listen to Dr. Price offer some advice on VPR's
- 10.21.16: Congratulations on our new paper! Rural
and Urban/Suburban Families' Use of a Web-Based Mental Health
- 9.6.16: Dr. Price contributes to the "How I Work Blog"
- 8.28.16: Welcome to the lab Ally! Our newest team member.
Check out our past accomplishments and photos in our Archive.
Last modified December 25 2016 04:22 PM