Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology (CREST)
Welcome to the homepage for the Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology at the University of Vermont. We are an interdisciplinary team who conducts research on traumatic stress. Our main objective is to find ways to reduce the distress many experience after a trauma and prevent chronic suffering. To achieve this challenging goal, we integrate methods from psychology, neuroscience, computer science, and robotics.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
We are always interested in meeting
new motivated team members with an interest in psychology, computer
science, or a related field.
Click here if you interested in joining the lab as:
Recent Updates at CREST
Our team is actively involved in research, clinical work, and related activities to help those who have experienced a trauma. Here are some of our recent accomplishments!
- 5.1.16: Congratulations to all of our team members who are moving on to bigger and better things! We will miss you tremendously - please keep in touch!
- 4.28.16: Congratulations on the acceptance of our posters to this year's ABCT! We will see you in NYC in October!
- 3.10.16: Dr. Price will be attending the Multi Modality Short Course at MGH this year to learn about how to bring MRI and related techniques to CREST.
- 3.8.16: Congratulations on our new publication! Investigation
of an Abbreviated 4 and 8 Item Version of the PTSD Checklist 5.
- 3.4.16: Congratulations on our new publication! Investigating relationships between PTSD symptom clusters within Virtual Reality Exposure therapy for OEF/OIF veterans.
Check out our past accomplishments and photos in our Archive.
Last modified April 29 2016 04:28 PM