Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology (CREST)
Welcome to the homepage for the Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology at the University of Vermont. We are an interdisciplinary team who conducts research on traumatic stress. Our main objective is to find ways to reduce the distress many experience after a trauma and prevent chronic suffering. To achieve this challenging goal, we integrate methods from psychology, neuroscience, computer science, and robotics.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
We are always interested in meeting
new motivated team members with an interest in psychology, computer
science, or a related field.
Click here if you interested in joining the lab as:
Recent Updates at CREST
Our team is actively involved in research, clinical work, and related activities to help those who have experienced a trauma. Here are some of our recent accomplishments!
- 12.20.15: Congratulations on our new poster presentation! Intimate partner violence in cohabitating families: Reports by multiple informants and associations with adolescent outcomes
- 12.3.15: Congratulations to Sarah
Pallito on her receipt of a UVM APLE award to examine the
relation of transdiagnostic post-trauma psychopathology and physical
- 11.16.15: Thank you so much for joining us at ABCT!
Congrats to the members
of the CREST team who presented posters.
- 10.17.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Usability evaluation of a mobile monitoring system to assess symptoms after a traumatic injury: A mixed method study.
- 9.30.15: Thank you so much for the visit Dr. Sudie Back and Dr. Therese Killeen.
- 9.26:15: Congratulations on the start of our new study! Connecting Cultures and Technology.
- 9.18.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Comparison of the PTSD Checklist (PCL) administered via mobile device.
- 9.14.15: Congratulations on our new paper! The
indirect effect of social support on post-trauma psychopathology via
- 9.10.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Laboratory-induced stress and craving among individuals with prescription opioid dependence.
Last modified December 20 2015 11:36 PM