Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology (CREST)
Welcome to the homepage for the Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology at the University of Vermont. We are an interdisciplinary team who conducts research on traumatic stress. Our main objective is to find ways to reduce the distress many experience after a trauma and prevent chronic suffering. To achieve this challenging goal, we integrate methods from psychology, neuroscience, computer science, and robotics.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
We are always interested in meeting
new motivated team members with an interest in psychology, computer
science, or a related field.
Click here if you interested in joining the lab as:
Recent Updates at CREST
Our team is actively involved in research, clinical work, and related activities to help those who have experienced a trauma. Here are some of our recent accomplishments!
- 7.15.15: Dr. Price is excited to present at the NFAR
Summit in Austin TX this September.
- 7.8.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Evaluating changes in judgmental biases as mechanisms of treatment of cognitive-behavioral therapy for social anxiety disorder.
- 6.20.15: Welcome to the team Cassie!
- 6.7.15: Congratulations on
our new paper! More
than just a game? Combat themed gaming among recent veterans with
- 5.15.15: Congratulations to
Annie Maheux for receiving the Donald
E. Forgays Outstanding Senior Award!
- 5.5.15: Congratulations on
our new paper! Development
and testing of a web-based self-help application for
- 5.4.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Investigation of the relation between PTSD symtpoms and self-compassion: Comparison across DSM IV and DSM 5 PTSD symptom clusters.
- 4.23.15: Congratulations to Andrew Brown and Annie Maheux for presenting at the UVM Student Research Conference.
- 4.22.15: Congratulations to Annie Maheux on the successful defense of her honor's thesis!
Last modified July 15 2015 10:07 AM