Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology (CREST)
Welcome to the homepage for the Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology at the University of Vermont. We are an interdisciplinary team who conducts research on traumatic stress. Our main objective is to find ways to reduce the distress many experience after a trauma and prevent chronic suffering. To achieve this challenging goal, we integrate methods from psychology, neuroscience, computer science, and robotics.
Joining Our Team?
We are always
new motivated team members with an interest in psychology, computer
science, or a related field.
Click here if you interested in joining the lab as:
Recent Updates at CREST
Our team is actively involved in research, clinical work, and related activites to help those who have experienced a trauma. Here are some of our recent accomplishments!
- 5.15.15: Congratulations to Annie Maheux for receiving the Donald E. Forgays Outstanding Senior Award!
- 5.5.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Development and testing of a web-based self-help application for disaster-affected families.
- 5.4.15: Congratulations on our new paper! Investigation of the relation between PTSD symtpoms and self-compassion: Comparison across DSM IV and DSM 5 PTSD symptom clusters.
- 4.23.15: Congratulations to Andrew Brown and Annie Maheux for presenting at the UVM Student Research Conference.
- 4.22.15: Congrautlations to Annie Maheux on the successful defense of her honor's thesis!
Last modified May 16 2015 09:04 AM