Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology (CREST)
Welcome to the homepage for the
Center for Research on Emotion, Stress, and Technology at the
University of Vermont. We are an interdisciplinary team who
conducts research on traumatic stress. Our main objective is to find
ways to reduce the distress many experience after a trauma and prevent
chronic suffering. To achieve this challenging goal, we integrate
methods from psychology, neuroscience, computer science, and robotics.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
We are always interested in meeting
new motivated team members with an interest in psychology, computer
science, or a related field.
Click here if you are interested in joining the lab as:
Recent Updates at CREST
Our team is actively involved in research, clinical work, and related activities to help those who have experienced a trauma. Here are some of our recent accomplishments!
- 12.13.19: The Burlington Free Press wrote a piece
about our recent study on the development of PTSD: Article
- 12.12.19: Check out Dr. Price in his media
presentation to WCAX about our recent paper on how PTSD
symptoms develop after a trauma
- 12.2.19: Congratulations on our new publication: The
short-term dynamics of posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms during
the acute posttrauma period
- 11.22.19: Congratulations to Cassie on her poster
presentation at ABCT: Through
The Looking Glass: Posttraumatic Social Support from the Perspective
of the Support Provider
- 11.15.19: Congratulations to Ally on her poster
presentation at ISTSS: The
Moderational Effect of Sexual Assault on the Relations Between
Social Support, Gratitude, and PTSD
- 11.15.19: Congratulations to Zoe on her poster
presentation at ISTSS: Conversion
of the Abbreviated PCL-5 to the Full PCL-5 Using Genetic Programming
- 11.15.19: Congratulations to Cassie on her poster
presentation at ISTSS: Conditional
Love: Examination of Posttrauma Social Support Provision from the
Perspective of Concerned Significant Others
- 10.3.19: Congratulations to Cassie on proposing her
- 4.19.19: Congratulations to Cassie
on her winning the Outstanding
Graduate Teaching Assistant Award!
- 1.28.19: Congratulations to Zoe on proposing her
- 1.2.19: Congratulations on our new paper: The Symptoms at the Center: Examining the Comorbidity of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Depression with Network Analysis.
Check out our past accomplishments and photos in our Archive.
Last modified December 18 2019 08:39 AM