- Please fill out
application for CREAM by April 1st.
- CREAM is offered to UVM and non-UVM students.
- You will be interviewed by a CREAMer to answer your questions and to help us as we choose the CREAM group for summer.
an informational session (required only for University of Vermont
- Attend two milkings and two checks for try out chores by April 15th. (required only for University of Vermont students)
- Attend a
meeting by April 15th. (required
only for University of Vermont students)
- Talk to CREAMers and find out what is required of a CREAMer so you will understand the major commitment you are making.
- Attend meetings and chores in to help you further understand CREAM.
- Help recruit fellow classmates who you want to work with and who you think will make a serious commitment to help you make CREAM "Rise to the Top".
- Selection of CREAMers will be made by current CREAMers, assisted by the previous CREAM group.
- Priority in selection of students for CREAM groups:
- a) character & motivation, responsibility, reliability, honesty, willingness to work hard, understanding of and willingness to make the necessary commitment, desire to be a CREAMer, a team player;
- b) interview, attendance at chores, initiative in learning about CREAM;
- c) seniors>juniors>sophomores, although some priority also for sophomores who will continue a leadership role after CREAM;
- d) all majors welcome.
Back to top
Last modified February 15 2017 04:31 PM