Payroll Services provides support for UVM faculty, staff, and
student employees in navigating the payroll process while
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal agencies’ laws
and regulations. Payroll Services implements and ensures
the minimum wage standard within PeopleSoft, monitors time
submission and approvals for non-exempt employees to ensure FLSA
compliance, and processes overtime and comp time exceptions
accurately and timely.
FY18 Salary-Setting Guidance
- FY18 ePARs are not needed for:
- New hires (hired after 3/30/17) not receiving an FY18 increase as Payroll is running a query looking for missing distributions and will add a corresponding job data row and an FY18 distribution
- FY18 ePARs are needed for:
- New staff members hired after 3/30/17 who are receiving a salary increase 7/1. Please make a comment that says “Supersedes Budget” in the ePAR
- Any 7/1 pay-related changes (for example FTE, off-cycle change in duties, reclass, etc.) that occurred after the Axiom load on 3/30/17. Please make a comment that says “Supersedes Budget”.
- FY1 7/1 annual pay change rows will be added on
Contact us if you have questions or need assistance regarding how to make changes in PeopleSoft Self Service, 656-6600. Thank you.
Last modified September 12 2017 04:51 PM