PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable, Billing of Individuals and Miscellaneous
The Accounts Receivable (AR)/Billing forms and resources below were
created for the PeopleSoft Financials system to bill external,
non-sponsored customers only. Miscellaneous billing for services
provided or reimbursement requests will be processed in PeopleSoft by
the department generating the billable activity.
Billing students will continue to be done through Banner. Questions can be directed to the Student Financial Services office about billing students or student account activity.
Sponsored agreements are generally billed through Sponsored Project Administration (SPA). Questions can be directed to SPA about billing such agreements.
- Invoice Template and Request Form
- New Business Unit and/or Bill Type Request Form
- New Customer ID Number or Customer Information Update Form
- Multiple Customer ID and Contacts Request Form
- Distribution Code Request Form
- Charge Code Request Form
- Customer Maintenance Request Form
- Customer Cash Deposit Transmittal Form
the General Accounting Outlook Calendar (PDF) New 4/13/18
- PeopleSoft Test Environment (PDF) New 4/13/18
- Accounts Receivable and Billing - Non-student, Non-sponsored External Customers Operating Procedure (PDF)
Principles & Acceptable Methods for Processing Non-sponsored,
Non-student Billing & Accounts Receivable (PDF) Updated
- "Go with the Flow" Billing/AR Flowchart (PDF)
- Cash Receipts, Securing and Depositing of University Operating Procedure (PDF)
is Accounts Receivable? (PDF) (Slide deck from class held
- AR Step-by-Step Guide (PDF) Under construction. New versions coming soon
All forms may be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Please also notify General Accounting at the referenced email:
- If your department is currently using the PeopleSoft AR/Billing module and you are unable to find the appropriate reference documents on our site
- If you have a question on completing any forms or about the AR/Billing deadlines and processes
- If your department is not currently using the People AR/Billing module and you need to get started
- To request first-time or refresher training
- If you find a bad link or problem opening any of the forms
Last modified April 16 2018 10:17 AM