The University of Vermont now has a partnership with Amazon
Business in order to simplify the purchasing process, increase
visibility, and allow you to take advantage of the wide selection
and competitive prices of the Amazon marketplace. This central
account will also ensure that your purchases are compliant with
the University’s tax-exempt status.
Through this centralized Amazon Business account, you will have
immediate access to:
- Free two-day shipping on orders over $49
- Pricing and quantity discounts
- Access to a specialized Customer Service team (866) 486-2360
- Enhanced reporting features
As of February 14, 2017, all Amazon accounts and purchases must
be consolidated to the centralized University of Vermont Amazon
Business account. If you are unsure of how to activate your
account or use Amazon Business, please see the reference
guide or accompanying
videos for further guidance. These resources include
instructions on what to do if you are already using your @uvm.edu
account on Amazon.com.
Tax Refund Process
- Go to “Your Orders” on Amazon.com.
- Locate the item that was charged tax and click the “Contact the Seller” button.
- If the button is not there, call the ATEP support line at 1-888-280-9552.
Please contact the PurCard team if you have further questions
Last modified March 10 2017 09:02 AM