Policy for EXMS Transfers
Current UVM students who wish to apply for transfer into the
CNHS Department of Rehabilitation
and Movement Science academic program EXMS
must meet and be aware of the following ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA &
- Minimum of a 2.5 GPA and be in good academic standing.
- Submission of the Exercise and Movement Science Program
Intrauniversity Transfer Application. Students should submit
this completed form to the Office of Student Services
for the College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Submission of a personal statement regarding the
applicant's desire and justification for transfer into EXMS. This one
page statement should include:
- information regarding the applicant's future
- a reflective statement on whether or not the
record to date is an accurate indicator of ability and/or potential
success in EXMS.
||Deadline for Materials
||Deadline for Notification
First year UVM students
All other applicants
In addition, all students should note the following:
- A student who meets the criteria is only meeting the
to apply for transfer, and is not guaranteed acceptance. Acceptance is
based on the availability of seats within the desired program and
meeting the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.
- NO applications will be considered for students in
their first semester of study to transfer into the spring semester of
Year 1. The first available review for first year students will be Feb
1 for entrance the following fall semester.
- Be aware that, per the College of Nursing and Health
“Admitted students will be notified prior to start of the subsequent
may not be notified prior to the pre-registration period.”