Student Services at the College of Nursing and Health Sciences
The door is always open at the Office of Student Services in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences. The office serves as a resource for students and administers the CNHS First Year Advising Program.
Events & Activities
OSS hosts workshops on topics ranging from study skills to study abroad in addition to a variety of student-centered activities. See the OSS Events Calendar for current offerings.
Student Services Key Functions
- Through structured recruitment and retention programs, shape the experiences of prospective and current students
- Facilitate with new students a successful transition to UVM
- Communicate program information and progression requirements through an integrated advising program
- Serve as a central resource for students - to promote student development, provide supports, services, and systems vital to students' academic and developmental progress
- Provide a framework for, and monitor the completion of, students' professional and clinical requirements, in order to promote accountability, integrity, and safety
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Office of Student Services
002 Rowell Building
Phone: (802) 656-3858
Fax: (802) 656-2191
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.