Kathleen Ross. M.S., CCC-SLP
Lecturer in Communication Sciences and Disorders
M.S., Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Vermont, 1987
B.S., Child and Family Community Services, Bowling Green State University, 1978
- Two articles in Caledonian Record, Chronicle, & The Newport Daily about the Family, Infant and Toddler program, 2007.
- 200-word piece in The Joy of Teaching, Allyn & Bacon, Upper Saddle, NJ, 2006.
- Activities published in The Giant Encyclopedia of Infant and Toddler Activities. Gryphon House Inc., Beltsville, MD, 2006.
- Words are Like Toys! SCBWI: New England, July/August, 2006.
- Activities published in The Giant Encyclopedia of Learning Center Activities. Gryphon House Inc., Beltsville, MD. 2005.
- Activities published in The Giant Encyclopedia of Transition Activities. Gryphon House Inc., Beltsville, MD. 2005.
- Play: The Work of Children - Why is Dramatic Play so important for later life skills?
Central Vermont Child Care Providers, E. Montpelier, VT. 2010.
- Early Communication Development
Chittenden County Child Care Resources, Burlington, VT. 2009.
- Language & Literacy Development and the Importance of Vocabulary,
Head Start programs throughout VT. 2007-08.
- When to be Alarmed about Language and Developing Literacy within Dramatic Play
Vermont Association for Education of Young Children, Stowe VT. 2006.
- The Journey Toward Language Early Childhood Network, Mt. Snow, VT. 2006.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Council for Exceptional Children, Division for Early Childhood
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators