Communication Sciences and Disorders Transfer Information
Current UVM students apply by completing the online CSD Intrauniversity Transfer Application.
External applicants may either download or request an undergraduate
application from the Office
ALL transfer applicants must also fill out and return to the CNHS Office of Students Services an Essential Functions form for communication sciences and disorders majors. The purpose of this document is to assure that all students entering the programs in this College know and understand the clinical and academic requirements. Nursing and Health Sciences students must be able to meet these standards either with or without reasonable accommodations.
Click here for the CNHS Undergraduate Student Handbook, which contains the Essential Functions for each major. Students are required to review the handbook and sign the last page.
Application Deadlines (all applicants)
Admitted students will be notified prior to the start of the subsequent semester but not prior to the pre-registration period.
Deadline for Materials
Admission of qualified transfer applicants will be dependent upon available seats within an appropriate class.
Eligibility and Criteria Requirements
- Minimum of a 2.5 GPA and be in good academic standing.
- Submission of the online CSD intrauniversity transfer application.
- Submission of the Communication Sciences and Disorders Essential Functions form.
In addition, all students should note the following:
- A student who meets the criteria is not guaranteed acceptance. Acceptance is based on the availability of seats within the desired program.
- Be aware that, per the College of Nursing and Health Sciences policy, "Admitted students will be notified prior to start of the subsequent semester but may not be notified prior to the pre-registration period."
Last modified May 22 2013 02:47 PM