Athletic Training Intrauniversity Transfer Application
The Athletic Training Education Program (ATEP) is currently enrolled to capacity and we cannot guarantee transfer spaces for the upcoming academic year. The ATEP will review transfer applications if space becomes available. Transfer applicants must have completed or be currently enrolled in AT 158 and AT 168 to apply. AT 155 must be completed prior to starting the clinical portion of the program.
Factors that will be considered in the application review process:
- Minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA and be in good standing.
- Minimum of a "B" in AT 155 and AT 158, and a "Satisfactory" in AT 168.
- Acknowledgement of the Athletic Training Essential Functions outlined in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences handbook.
- Interview with ATEP faculty, staff and current clinical students.
- Clarity of application essay.
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Office of Student Services
002 Rowell Building, 106 Carrigan Drive
Burlington, VT 05405
Please fill in the following information:
Last modified March 12 2015 04:18 PM