Academic Ceremonies - Commencement
The UVM Bookstore is located in the Dudley H. Davis Center.
Regalia for the 206th Commencement Ceremony will be available at the UVM Bookstore beginning, Wednesday, April 21. Pre-orders are not necessary.
If you require special gown sizing, please contact the Bookstore to assure that you will have a gown that fits you.
A complete outfit is required for all degrees (Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral).
For a comprehensive price list please visit the UVM Bookstore website.
Faculty may rent regalia through the UVM Bookstore. Orders must be placed by Monday, April 26. Any rental orders placed after this date will incur late order charges as well as expedited shipping charges.
Regalia can be shipped out of state by calling 1-800-331-7305. (There will be an additional charge of an expedited shipping fee.) No regalia will be held without pre-payment
Faculty may purchase regalia by contacting Balfour representative Paul Trono at 802-658-6126 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices for custom regalia are available upon request. Please allow 6-8 weeks.
- "Green Weave" regalia, made from 100% recycled plastic bottles (cap and gown only) is also available and reasonably priced. Orders must be placed by Thursday, April 8 (note: deadline extended!).
- Personalized Announcements: Orders for personalized announcements for Bachelor, Masters, PhD degrees and College of Medicine can be placed online at www.balfour.com (click on colleges, type in VERMONT, click on University of Vermont). Please allow 3 weeks to process personalized orders.
- Non-Personalized Announcements: Non-personalized announcements are available at the customer service desk in the Bookstore (singles, 5-packs and 10-packs).
- A representative from ArtCarved Balfour will be at the UVM Bookstore Wednesday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (during Senior Celebration) for those wishing to order class rings.
- Diploma frames are available for bachelors, masters, Ph.D., and College of Medicine degrees. They can be purchased either in store or online.
Senior Celebration at the UVM Bookstore is Wednesday, April 28, from 10 am to 3 pm. Join the fun and pick-up your cap and gown, diploma frame, and announcements while enjoying some refreshments. All in-stock diploma frames will be discounted 25% that day and there will be a raffle for a diploma frame and other items.
In addition, GradImages, the official photographer for the 206th Commencement Ceremony, will offer a free portrait session for graduates during the Senior Celebration. Each graduate who has a portrait photograph taken will receive a coupon redeemable for a free 5x7 photograph taken at the portrait session. For more information, please open the document GradImages. To make an appointment for your portrait session, please register with GradImages online.
For questions, please contact Brendan Andrews, UVM Bookstore, at 802-656-0989.
As more information becomes available it will be added to this website. Please check back.
Phone: (802) 656-3290 or toll free (800) 331-7305
Web address: http://uvmbookstore.uvm.edu
Semester hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4;30 p.m.,
Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
UVM Bookstore and Henderson's Café
Saturday, May 22, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 23, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.*
* The Bookstore will set up a kiosk at the ceremony for last minute items.
Last modified April 04 2010 10:39 AM