On-Campus Family Housing
Friday, May 20 - Monday, May 23, 2016
Stay in the heart of it all:
- Get caught up in the excitement of Commencement weekend by staying in our centrally located University Heights North complex
- On the morning of commencement, wake up and relax knowing you are less than a five-minute walk from all major on-campus ceremonies
- Staying on campus will offer you the satisfaction of beating the rush of traffic around campus and park conveniently next to housing
Unbeatable value and affordability:
- Stay in comfort at our University Heights accommodations, which include full linen service, wireless internet, and semi-private bathrooms
- Enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast served on both Saturday and Sunday mornings for all guests who stay with us here on campus
- Our friendly concierge desk staff will be on hand to guide you around campus to the various ceremonies or to guide you to any downtown destination to celebrate your graduate's big day
All-Inclusive Weekend packages:
|Friday, May 20th - Monday, May 23rd
|Friday, May 20th - Sunday, May 22nd
|Saturday, May 21st - Monday, May 23rd
*rates above for 2-3 nights of housing - starting Friday, May 20th at 12:00 p.m. through Monday, May 23rd at 10:00 a.m.
NOTE: For those considering a Sunday night stay, please note there is a campus-wide mandatory shut-off of hot water for yearly cleaning and maintenance at 6:00 PM on Sunday evening.
Register online by visiting: https://www.regonline.com/commencementfamilyhousing2016 or register over the phone by calling our main office (Mon - Fri from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.): 802-656-5665, Ext. 2
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Last modified January 14 2016 01:54 PM