Winter Break 2014—2015
Counseling and Psychiatry Services (CAPS):
CAPS will be closed from Wednesday, December 24th, 2014 through Sunday, January 4, 2015.
24 hour mental health consultation is available when the office is closed by calling 656-3340 and listening to voicemail prompts.
Student Health Services - Primary Care:
Student Health Hours of operation during winter break (and MLK day):
- 12/15-12/19: 8-4:30
- 12/22-12/23: 8-3:30
- CLOSED 12/24 through 1/5 with the following exceptions:
- 12/30 (Tuesday) open 9AM-1PM, acute care concerns only
- 1/2 (Friday) open 9AM-1PM, acute care concerns only
- Saturday hours resume January 17th
- Monday January 19th (Martin Luther King Day) open 9AM—1PM for Acute Care only
During the times that Student Health Services is open, please call 802-656-3350 for an appointment or information.
When Student Health Services is closed, UVM students may contact our on-call triage services for medical advice concerning non-life-threatening issues (1-866-878-2485). Please refer all questions regarding appointments, prescription refills, billing and other non-clinical concerns to our staff during the times we are open.
Varsity team practice & game coverage only. No general training room hours.
Except where noted, regular CHWB services resume on Monday, January 5, 2014.
Last modified January 15 2015 02:58 PM