New Student Information
Online and Paper Immunization Forms Submitted
Online Health History and Insurance Decision Submitted
Welcome! We look forward to supporting your health and wellbeing while you are at UVM! To ensure the highest level of care while you are here, we require that you complete the following online and paper forms by the deadline:
- Paper Immunization History Form (needs to be completed signed by your health care provider)
- Online Immunization History Form
- Online Health History Form
- Online Insurance Waiver/Decision Form
(Detailed instructions below)
These forms will become the basis of your confidential electronic health record while you're at UVM, so make sure you provide us with information that is accurate and complete. If you have any questions, contact the Student Health Compliance Office at either ImmunizationCompliance@uvm.edu or StudentInsurance@uvm.edu.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Download the required UVM Immunization History Form, print it, and have it completed and signed by your health care provider (more info). Keep a copy of the completed Immunization Form for Step 3.
- Mail or FAX your completed paper Immunization History Form to: UVM Center for Health & Wellbeing, ATTN: Immunization Compliance, 425 Pearl Street, Burlington, VT 05401, FAX: 802-656-9350
- Go to MyWellbeing (info below) and complete the Online Immunization History form. Use the completed paper form from Step 1 for reference. We need you to submit BOTH the paper immunization form and the online immunization form!
- Complete the Online Health History form at MyWellbeing.
- Complete the Insurance Decision/Waiver Form to confirm your health insurance coverage.
If You Are Under Age 18:
If You Are a Student Athlete:
In addition to the above requirements, NCAA team participants must also:
- Complete the Annual Athlete Health Form at MyWellbeing. This is similar to the Online Health History Form that all students complete, but it is geared toward student athletes. If you are participating in NCAA athletics, you must complete both forms.
- Every incoming student athlete must undergo a Pre-participation Physical Exam, performed by the UVM Team Physician and the Athletic Medicine staff. This exam is scheduled by the Athletic Medicine office, and takes place on campus.
If You Require Ongoing Care:
If you have a condition requiring ongoing care, please send copies of your current medical records or your provider’s summary to the address above. During the first month of school, make an appointment with a clinician at the Student Health Center to discuss how we can assist you in meeting your treatment needs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to complete both the online immunization form AND submit the paper UVM Immunization Record?
YES! We require a hardcopy of the UVM Immunization record to authenticate the information entered into the online form.
If I'm waiving out of the UVM Student Health Insurance Plan do I still need to complete the online forms and submit my Immunization Record?
YES! You must complete the online forms and submit your Immunization Record regardless of whether or not you are accepting the UVM Insurance.
Do I have to get a physical exam before coming to UVM?
No! For most students a physical exam is not required. If you are an incoming NCAA athlete, the Athletic Medicine staff will contact you to schedule a pre-participation physical when you are on campus.
Last modified May 28 2015 04:07 PM