At SHS, we provide primary medical care and education to our male students regarding a wide variety of health issues. Our health care providers are trained to address health conditions that disproportionately affect men as well as those specific to biologically male bodies.
- Screening for and management of sexually transmitted infections (STI's)
- Diagnosis and treatment of male genital problems: pain, rashes, lumps, etc.
- Evaluation of sexual dysfunction and reproductive health needs
- Support in modifying high risk behaviors that negatively affect health
- Cancer prevention and screening:
- HPV vaccine information and immunization
- Testicular and prostate exams
We know that men are less likely to seek medical care. SHS encourage you to call to schedule an appointment at 656-3350 for these or any health related concerns; we are here to help.
Last modified May 05 2014 06:00 PM