The 33rd Annual Esther and Bingham J. Humphrey Memorial Symposium in Chemistry
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Photo: Sally McCay, UVM Photographer
The Livak Ballroom
4th Floor, Rooms 417-419
the Dudley H. Davis Student Center
the University of Vermont
To Be Announced
If you plan to attend the Humphrey Symposium:
- Respond to Prof. Josè Madalengoitia to register:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: 802 656-8247
- by FAX: 802 656-8705
- by mail:Chemistry Department, University of Vermont, Cook Physical Science Building, Burlington, 82 University Place, Burlington, VT 05405-0125
- There is NO registration or attendance FEE
- We do not have hotel rooms reserved in advance for this symposium. You must make your own hotel reservations in the Burlington area. However, you can call (802 656-2594) or send an e-mail for assistance.
Directions to the University of Vermont and the Humphrey Symposium:
- General directions to the Davis Student Center
- UVM campus map
- The closest parking lot on Saturday for the Humphrey Symposium is the employee and visitor parking lot adjacent to the James Jeffords Hall, just east of the Davis Center. Notes:
- You will enter the Davis Center on the east side at ground level, but ground level at this entrance is the 3rd floor.
- The Jeffords employee-visitor parking lot can be entered directly from Main St just after the "jug handle" at East Ave., but only when you are traveling west on Main St.
- Alternatively, you can enter the Jeffords employee-visitor parking lot from East Ave by turning onto Carrigan Drive, then turning left (south) just after the stop light.
- If you are approaching UVM going east on Main St., you need to exit onto Spear St, then immediately go left through the "jug handle" to put you onto East Ave. going north – then turn left on Carrigan Dr. at the stop light.
- Although there are both metered parking spaces and spaces for employees to park (brown tags). You do not need to park in the metered spots or pay. Parking is free in the employee lot on Saturdays.
Last modified January 13 2014 07:03 AM