Chem 32 Laboratory Instructional Videos
- These videos are intended for viewing prior to attending the laboratory.
- Your TA may include lab quiz questions from the videos.
- Once you activate a link below, there may be a minute or more delay in the loading of the video before it starts. You may see the bar below the video increase then stop. Hit the "play" button to start.
- Select a lab experiment to watch:
- Introduction to the lab room
- Experiment 1: Molecular Mass from Freezing Point Depression
- Experiment 2: Iodination of Cyclohexanone
- Experiment 3: Keq of Fe(SCN) Complex
- Experiment 4: Acid Neutralization of Antiacids
- Experiment 5: Acid-Base Equilibria and Buffers
- Experiment 6: Ksp of Copper(II) Tartrate
- Experiment 7: Thermodynamics of Borax
- Experiment 8: Oxidation of Bleaches
- Experiment 9: Potentiometric Determination of Ka's
- Experiment 10: Electrolysis and Electroplating
- These videos require the QuickTime plugin. If you are accessing these videos from a UVM campus computer, you are most likely ready to view.
- If you do not have QuickTime installed, go to www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ to download the free player.
- Remember, after downloading the player, you must install it on your computer before viewing the videos.
Last modified February 05 2015 01:33 PM