Doctoral Programs in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
Prospective Ph.D. Students
The application requirements include official GRE general test scores taken within the last 5 years, official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate study, a statement of purpose, a writing sample, and three letters of reference that can speak to academic excellence and the potential for undertaking doctoral study.
Expected Applicant Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or undergraduate work in a related field such as educational leadership, educational studies, higher education, public administration, counseling, social work, or curriculum and instruction characterized by a distinguished academic record.
- Demonstrated commitment in letters of application and references to social change and justice with experience in inquiry at a level that will predict successful research and college teaching.
- GRE general test scores taken within the last 5 years.
- Research interests compatible with those of CESS faculty.
- Strong inquiry and writing skills.
Last modified October 23 2012 02:34 PM