Doctoral Programs in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
Prospective Ed.D. Students
Applying to the Ed.D Program at UVM**
Thank you for your interest in the Doctor of Education Degree in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies. In order for us to learn more about you, we request several types of information, including:
- Online Application - through UVM Graduate College
- Current Resume or CV
- A detailed Statement of Purpose
- 3 Letters of Recommendation - Online
matrix and 3
professional letters of reference on letterhead with original
signatures from referees
- Transcripts from ALL institutions attended
- Writing Sample - Must be submitted electronically to email@example.com, samples will not be returned.
- Documentation for having taken the GRE
Deadline for Application
All application materials for should be submitted to the Graduate Admissions Office as early as possible, but no later than January 15. Notification of admission, wait listing, or denial will be mailed to applicants by April 15.
Questions about the Status of your Application?
All questions regarding the status of your application should be directed to Graduate Admissions, 333 Waterman Building, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05405-0160 or telephone (802) 656-2699
Last modified February 18 2015 10:37 AM