TFT Lab Equipment for Sign-Out
- 15 MacBook Pros with the Apple iLife Suite, SMART software, Microsoft Office, Read & Write Gold, Scratch, and other software. These machines can ONLY be signed out by faculty and staff and are restricted to class period use. VGA adapter included.
- 10 iPads with many apps recommended by faculty and staff. These devices can ONLY be signed out by faculty and staff and are restricted to class period use.
Digital Still Cameras
- We have multiple models, which can be reserved for three day periods pending availability. Tripods are available as well.
Digital Video Cameras
- We have multiple models that record to internal memory (Sony Bloggie) and MiniDV tapes (Canon ZR models). Cameras can be reserved for two day periods pending availability. Each camera comes with a rechargeable battery, case, and AV cord (if required). The lab DOES NOT supply MiniDV tapes. Tripods are available as well.
- We have a total of 5 projectors (3 DLPs and 2 LCDs). These projectors come with a power cord, VGA cable, and adapter for an iBook. If you need a MacBook adapter, you must reserve one at the time that you reserve the projector. This equipment can be signed out for a period of 48 hours.
- iPad-->VGA, MacBook and MacBook Pro-->VGA, and other adapters available for class period use.
All equipment is subject to availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to reserve items in order to ensure availability.
Last modified October 26 2012 04:18 PM